27 Short Romantic Love Story & Full of Inspiration

Posted By : Posted on - 4:10 PM
Share on :


1 Grandma prettier now
Today, my grandfather 75 years old and had been blinded by cataracts for almost 15 years said to me, "Your grandmother is the most beautiful thing, is not it?" I mused for a moment and said, "Yes, you are right. I think you miss seeing her beauty every day. "My grandfather said," I still see the beauty of your grandmother every day. In fact, I saw she was more beautiful than the first when I was young ".

2 A glimpse of true love
Today, when I saw my grandmother and grandfather were 75 years old, silly jokes to each other and laughing in the kitchen, I feel like I got a glimpse of what true love. I hope to feel it someday.

3 The greatest achievement
Today, my grandfather 91 years old (a military doctor, hero of the war, many humanitarian awards and successful business owners) resting in a hospital bed. I saw my grandmother asked him what his greatest life achievement. He turned around, grabbed my grandmother's hand, staring at her in the eye, and said, "Life with you."

4 Meaning an old photo
Today, my grandfather storing an old photograph, photograph where he was posing with my grandmother laughing together at a party in 1960. My grandmother had died of cancer in 1999 when I was 7 years old. This evening when I was at home, my grandfather caught me staring at the old photos. He walked, hugged me from behind and said, "Remember, just because something does not go on forever, does not mean it is not worth."

5 Not about the difference
Today, at a jazz club in San Francisco, I saw a man and woman enjoying a drink together. There are things that make me want to know more, a woman who was a dwarf and I think she does not look pretty, while the man certainly has a height of 190 cm and looks quite handsome. As the night wore, they go down to the dance floor. The man took a kneeling position in front of the woman, so that he can do a slow dance with her. They dance all night until the bar closed.

6 It is never too late
Today .. My grandmother is 72 years old, or nearly 15 years since the death of my grandfather, my grandmother remarried for the second time. And since I was 17 years old, I've never seen her so happy before. Very inspiring when I saw two people fall in love at their age. It's never to late.

7 Till death do Us part
Today, my grandparents, both 90 years old and have been married for 72 years, died of old age naturally, both died only a difference of about one hour from the others.

8 You still look beautiful
Today, when I knocked on the side of my wheelchair and told my husband, "You are the only reason I want to get out of this wheelchair," he kissed my forehead and said, "Honey, I can not see the difference before or after you use this wheelchair, you still look beautiful in any condition. "

9 Real Boyfriend
Today, I am 17 years old girl, but I've been going out with Jake the most popular guy in my class for 3 years, and last night was the first time we spent the night together. We have never 'do', and we do not 'do' it last night. Instead, we bake a cake, watched two comedy, laugh, play Xbox and fall asleep in each other's arms. Though I have been advised by my parents, and Jake is a true gentleman and a friend.

10 Divorce does not mean hatred
Today, I was sitting on the balcony of a hotel, watching a pair of lovers strolling along the beach. From their body language, I could see them laughing and enjoying their time together. As they approached, I realized that in fact they are my parents. My parents divorced 8 years ago.

11 Happiness in family
Today, when I heard that my mother did not go to work because of the flu, I stopped at a supermarket near the house when I was on my way home, to buy a few cans of soup. My father was also was at the supermarket. I ran to my father who was in the checkout line. He bought five cans of soup, tissue, 4 DVD romantic comedy and a bouquet of flowers for my mother. Dad makes me smile.

12 True love of my life
Today, I was a mother of two children and grandmother of 4 grandchildren. At the age of 17, I was pregnant with twins. When the boyfriend and my friends know that I'm not going to abort them, they turn cold and indifferent to me. I continue to live my entire life, working part-time while continuing in school, graduated from high school and college, and I met a guy in one of my classes who have loved my children like her own for the past 50 years.

13 You are my savior
Today, on our wedding anniversary is the 10th, my wife gave me her personal record book, which contains her desire for suicide which she wrote when she was 22 years old, on the day we met. And she said, "For many years I do not want you to know how stupid I was and unstable me before we met. But even if you do not know, you saved my life. Thank you, dear. "

14 My dance party
Today, I have become boyfriend one of the most beautiful girl (and popular) at school in the chemistry lab class since the beginning of the school year. And although I do not have the courage to talk to her, but she was really friendly and sweet. We spent our time in the lab to talk, laugh, and get the value of A (he was also smart). And recently we started to talk a little bit outside of the classroom as well. Last week when I heard that she has not had a partner in the dance party, I really wanted to ask her, but I always undo because I did not have the courage. Then one day at lunch, she ran to me and officially asked me to take her to the dance party. So I did, and she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Yes, I want"

15 Appropriate criteria
Today, I found the old hand-written notes written by my mother when she was in high school a few years ago. It is the ideal man criteria envisioned by my mother one day when she found a boyfriend. This list is an apt description of the character of my father, whom she met at the age of 27.

16 Will you marry me!
Today, my fiance came home from the last task as the navy. Yesterday he was just my boyffriend, or I'm thinking so. Nearly a year ago, he sent me a package. He told me I was not allowed to open it until he came home in two weeks. But then his duty was extended for 11 months. Today, when he arrived in front of my house, he told me to open the package, and when I opened the lid of the package, a diamond ring drawn out of the box, and when I looked inside the box there are one pair of wedding dress, he later kneeling on one knee and asked me to be his wife. I immediately replied: "Yes, I want to be your wife".

17 Grace love
Today, I'm waiting for the train and sat down next to an old married couple. From the way they looked at each other ... I could see they were in love. They said they would go on holiday to celebrate their wedding anniversary, I smiled and said, "Let me guess. You two have been together forever. "They laughed and the wife said," Actually, no, today is the 5th anniversary of our wedding. We both had left each of our partner and then the Lord blessed us with one more grace of love. "

18 Eyes Of The Heart
Today, I am a proud mother at 17-year-old son who is blind. Although my son was born without the sense of sight, it does not stop him from being a student of class A, several awards as a humanitarian activist, a guitarist (where the band has surpassed a record with 25,000 downloads of their first album), and the boyfriend of a girl named Valerie. And today, his sister asked what he loves about Valerie, and he said, "Everything. She is beautiful. "

19 The last thing who want to be seen
Today, my father died of natural causes at the age of 92 years. I found his body rested quietly on the couch in his bedroom. In his lap, standing upright, 3 pieces framed picture size 8 × 10 photographs of my mother, who died about 10 years ago. She is the love of his life, and it seems the last thing he wanted to see before he died.

20 Repeats wedding
Today, due to Alzheimer's disease and dementia, grandpa usually can not remember who is my grandma when he wakes up in the morning. This of course made my grandma feel uncomfortable, for a little over a year since the first time this has happened, but now she fully supports and understands the conditions of my grandpa. In fact, she plays a game every day in which she tried to ask the grandpa to remarry her before dinner. He has never failed.

21 A bunch of flowers every day
Today, I was driving home with my grandpa when he suddenly turned the car around and said, "I forgot to bring your grandma flowers. I would buy it in one of the flower shop on the corner of this street. Only for a minute. "" What's so special about these days so you have to buy her flowers? ", I asked. "Nothing special today," said my grandpa. "Every day is special. Your grandma loved flowers, and flowers will give a smile on her face. "

22 Memories of the two of us
Today, my high school boyfriend, who I thought would never see him again, showing pictures of happiness when we laugh happily together, which is stored in his army helmet when he was assigned in the war over the last 8 years.

23 Happiness is not just a money
Today is the 10th anniversary of our wedding, but since my husband and I both newly unemployed, we agreed not to give gifts to one another. When I woke up this morning, my husband was already awake. I went down the stairs and found the beautiful wildflowers well organized throughout the rooms of the house. At least a total of 400 kinds of flowers and he is not spending a dime.

24 Hello my beautiful wife
Today, I have an elderly patient suffering from severe cases of Alzheimer's. He rarely can remember his own name, and he often forgot was where and what he said a few minutes earlier. But by some miracle (perhaps the magic of love), he could remember that every morning his wife who always appeared to spend a few hours with him. He usually welcomed by saying, "Hello my beautiful wife Kate."

25 World's best mother
Today, the 8-year-old son hugged me and said, "Mom is the best mom in the whole world!" I smiled and quipped while I said, "How do you know that? You have not met any mothers around the world. "My son is getting hugged me tightly and said," Yes, I've .. Mama is my world. "

26 My best father
Today, my father is the best father that I could ask for. He was a loving husband to my mom (always make her laugh), he always attended and watched my concert piano since I was 5 years old (I'm 17 years old now), and he is to provide for our family as a construction foreman. This morning when I was looking for a pair of pliers in his tool box, I found a dirty folded paper on the bottom.

It is an old journal in my father's handwriting with the date exactly one month before the day I was born. It reads, "I was eighteen years old, an alcoholic who failed to graduate from college, dim past, and abused with a criminal record of car theft. And next month, 'father who was a teenager' will be added into the journal. But I swear I'll make things right for my little girl. I'll be a good father that I never had. "And I do not know, I do not know how he does it, but he did it.

27 When she wakes up from coma
Today, when she awoke from a coma for eleven months, she kissed me and said, "Thank you for being here, and tell wonderful stories, and never give in to always accompany me ... And yes, I will marry you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment